Saturday, October 09, 2010

pumpkin patching

okay, peeps, it's that time of the year again: time for everyone to break out their annual pumpkin patch photos.  this year, we ended our three year engagement with craven farms and went to jubilee in carnation -- we loved it!  

of course, being fall in the pacific northwest, it started to rain (see photo three) as we were searching out our perfect pumpkin, so we ended up not taking as many pics as we usually do (i know, the horror!)

however, being true washingtonians now (with our daughters born and bred), we stayed out in the patch, found our pumpkin, and enjoyed our morning despite the rain.  






1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love the tradition of going to the pumpkin patch. I haven't been able to go the last couple of years because I've been working and my hubby chose THAT exact weekend to go to the pumpkin patch. But not this year...we will all go together. It is one of my favorite fall traditions!