Monday, June 15, 2009

time's up

all right ladies and gents, the polls have officially closed. and we are yet again much impressed by the mental prowess of our faithful blog followers.

there were many imaginative and whimsical (after my own heart) name guesses submitted, and – against the odds – we do have a winner to be crowned. thank you all for your participation; our new name champion will be revealed simultaneously with baby wheeler’s debut.

in the meantime, here are the top three reasons why this pregnancy is so over:

1) i’m finding it nigh impossible to shave my legs (during swimsuit season – eek!!)

2) it can’t be good for my long term health to continue eating two bowls of ice cream a day.

3) summer’s injury incidences have been doubling due to my slowing reaction time. it’s just unsafe for toddlers to have pregnant moms.

so cross your fingers that it won’t be long!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This pregnancy must also end so I can claim my prize!! I can harldy wait for 7-8-09 to arrive!