Friday, January 07, 2011

rainy days and mondays

january is pretty much my least favorite month of the year.  i don't know, there's something about it that makes me want to sit under a blanket, eat spoonfuls of nutella (or, what's that you say?  spoonfuls of peanut butter rolled in chocolate chips? uh yes, that would also do the trick), and watch 80s sitcoms all day.  (hey, don't judge, i still drag my butt to turbo kick at 6am).

anyhoo, i've thought about fighting the lull and becoming more productive and all, but, nah, it's time to just give in and embrace my inner january.  after all, who doesn't need one month a year to brush up on their my two dads trivia?

so the ladies and i decided that today was a chocolate chip cookie and cloudy with a chance of meatballs kind of day.


a fine day, indeed.


2 comments:

Holly said...

Mmm. Emily's cookies. Count me in.

Jodi said...

Your cookies look great! Do share the recipe-please? Also, missed you guys at grandma cook's birthday party today! Hope you had a great day!