Thursday, September 26, 2013

baby cay

so it's actually not lost on me how there are far few pictures of my third child than there are of my first two.

and a couple of reasons come to mind for why that is:

1) our year this year has been a bit "unusual," as far as most years go, and we simply haven't gotten out the camera as often as we'd like (70 blog posts so far in 2013? come on, wheelers).

2) caleb is SO, SO hard to photograph.

it's not like i haven't tried. the child just absolutely will not sit still. and if i ever do decide to get out the camera, he comes running at me in full force, arms waving, ready to tackle me and take the strange contraption for himself.

he also suffers from a little condition we like to call "angry resting face." meaning that his face in a neutral position is quite grumpy looking, so if i happen to snap a shot of him that isn't blurry from movement, he usually looks peeved with the world. which i don't think he is, really, it's just how he looks (how he's always looked).

anyhoo, i've decided to stop my whining and try harder.

above i've captured him eating, which generally slows him down a bit and brings a smile to his face.

No comments: